MM Tracker FREE is a GPS based mapping software to read & display QCT maps (Quick Chart format from Memory-Map / Ordnance Survey) from SD card. Maps can be scrolled and zoomed.
The full version has much more features:
- Runs on Android 1.6, 2.1+
- Works offline and is great for outdoor
- Uses MMI files for POI search
- Loads Tracks, Routes and Waypoints as GPX
- Creates and saves Tracks Routes and Waypoints as GPX
- Overlay Manager for Tracks, Routes and Waypoints
- Records Tracks even in background and standby
- Detailed tracks statistics with graphs
- Navigation to Waypoints and along Routes
- Map can rotate in direction of travel
- Display of compass on map
- Support for landscape and portrait display
- Support for OSGB coordinate system
- Pinch zoom
- MM Tracker works only with unencrypted QCT maps!
- MM Tracker does not include any map!
For more info please check webpage