1. Function: Unhearable Ring Tones; 2. Function: Audiometry. The program is based on the scientific perception, that young people can hear better than older. That means:
• Children until 5 years can hear quite good, up to 21 KHz
• Young people until 25 years only up to 18 KHz
• At 35 years up to 15 KHz
• At 85 years only up to 5 KHz
These Values are statistic and differ individually.
• Frequency Range: 5 to 20 KHz
• Frequency adjustable in steps
• As 'unhearable' Ring Tone usable, the younger you are, the better
• Audiometry: Determine to what Frequency you can hear
• Standard Ring Tone restorable
Unhearable Ring Tones:
Press the Play-Button. You hear a Tone of 10 Khz. Now move the Scrollbar slowly to the Right and determine at what Frequency you can no more hear the Tone. Then go back a step and press 'Accept'. The Ring Tone is now set. The younger you are, the more probably other, older People cannot hear this Ring Tone, e.g. in School or maybe the Parents.
Press the Play-Button and move the Scrollbar to the Right or left. At a certain Frequency you can not hear the Tone any longer. Move back a step and you can read out the Frequency.
• System: Windows Mobile for Pocket PC 2003, 2003 SE, WM5, WM6, WM6.1
• Screen: 240x320 Pixel or higher
• Processors: Samsung, Intel® PXA XScale, StrongARM, OMAP
• Newest technology: Program developed in Visual Studio.Net.
• Which Pocket PC do I have? Help ?