The ancient game of Gomoku is essentially a very simple one, however as you progress you will be surprised at the richness and strategies required in both defence and attack.
Gomoku is a game for two people playing in opposition. Players take turns placing pieces on the board. The object of the game is to be the first player to achieve five pieces in a row, horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Whilst essentially a very simple game, the game is both fascinating and profound. As you improve your playing ability you will be surprised at the richness and strategies required in both defence and attack
With support for 3 different board sizes and over 20 levels of game play you are sure to find one that exercises your mind to its limit.
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Supports 11x11, 13x13 and 15x15 board sizes allowing for a wide variety in game strategy.
* Over 20 levels of play to suit your mood.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine from acknowledged Gomoku experts.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Gomoku is just one of our large collection of best of breed classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.